Avery: Mom, show me your muscles.
Me: flex
Avery: Hmm...pretty small.
-------------
Me: How did you sleep last night?
Avery: Much better than Dada.
Jason: How did she know?!?
-------------
Avery to me: Would you please stop making me work all the time?
-------------
Avery (after an evening of pretending to be a witch): "My bum hurts me," said the witch.
Me: How come?
Avery: Maybe I flied too much on my broom.
-------------
Avery: Great job, Mama!
Me: For what?
Avery: For sharing your banana with June. I'm proud of you!
------------
Avery: Zip your lip, June!
------------
Me: Let's go outside and build a snowman!
Avery: That doesn't sound like a good idea.
Me: Why not?
Avery: Cause I want to stay in here and play with REAL toys.
-----------
Avery: I don't like that (food). I'm just gonna waste it.
-----------
Avery: Those are your choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bahaha! Love it, I'm just gonna waste my comment here and keep on laughing ;)
Post a Comment