Due to the holidays we've been reading lots of books about kids writing letters to Santa. I think that's where Avery came up with the idea to write a letter to me this morning while eating her breakfast. She put the rubber end of her fork on the counter and pretended to write while she said out-loud,
"Dear Mom,
You are the best mom in the whole wide world. I love you!
From: Avery"
After a short pause she decided to write one to Daddy, so again with the end of her fork on the counter she "wrote" as she said,
"Dear Dad,
I love you!
From: Avery"
Then, not wanting Junie to be left out, she wrote:
"Dear June,
From: Avery"
Either she was getting more and more worn-out with each letter she wrote, or she just exposed where we all rank with her. I'm gonna go with #2 and revel in it until I have to become the bad guy again ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment