Sunday, January 12, 2014

Crayon Chatter

We got a babysitter Friday night for the first time in six months. Pathetic, I know. Avery was so excited that she couldn't even take a nap. She worked hard to color a picture for Savannah, the babysitter, and we even jazzed it up with some glue and glitter. The whole time we were working on it Avery was just a chatterin' away. Here are some of the things she had to say:

"Are these (crayons) washable?"

"He (the bear she was coloring) is like, 'Who's that painting me?'"

"Take a look at my picture! Check it out!"

"Yets tell her (Savannah) that I'm only a baby."

"Are you sad?" She asked me when I spilled some glitter. "It was just an accident. Don't worry," she reassured.

"Thanks! You are so polite!" she exclaimed when I told her that her picture was looking good.

"This picture is gonna be for Sanannah, for little Miss Chubby Face, her."

"Who closed it (the bag of crayons) on purpose?"

"I was just hangin' out on my chair," she told me when she'd stopped coloring and I asked if she was done.

This little girl is a TALKER. I want her to read this some day and see some of things she was saying at the ripe old age of 2.5 years and 6 days. If she could see the cute way her teeny mouth moves and the precious sound of her voice it would be even better. I guess that's what videos are for, eh?

1 comment:

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

OH MY OH MY OH MY. You could publish this and make money.