It's almost 10:00 PM and Avery is still running around the house full of energy! "I can't sleep! I'm too hyper!" is her excuse to be out of bed. Argh! She has always been such a good sleeper until recently. She used to sleep from 7:30 PM til 7:30 AM and take a three hour nap every day, but these days she is unpredictable. I just told her she needed to be quiet so I could focus to write about her in our computer. Wrong move. My demand was met with even more noise. "I'm playing really loud! I'm trying to stop you from that focus!" she declared.
I guess the helpful mood she was in before must have gone to bed when she should have? Earlier this evening she told me, "I'm cooperating you!" when I bribed her to stay out of June's room while Jason put June to bed as I was leaving for my church meeting. If only she'd "cooperate me" now by going to bed! Maybe it's time to wake that helpful mood back up with a few more gummy bears ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment