Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Funny Things Avery Has Said About Daddy
Last night out of the blue Avery asked me, "I wonder if we can put some hair on Daddy?"
The other day she was "reading" a book when she looked up at me and randomly said, "A bawl-baby is like Daddy, our father."
She calls Jason "Leaver Man" because he goes to work every day. I have no idea where she came up with that one. Jason doesn't like the title and asked if she could call him "Leaver Man That Always Comes Home Man" instead :)
This morning Avery didn't wake up until after Jason had already left for work. When I went in to get her the first thing she said was, "Where is Little Miss Daddy?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think I'm gonna call Jason, Little Miss Daddy from now on. Way more entertaining.
Post a Comment