Lately Avery has been saying, "I like to whimper." Right now she's sick and apparently being sick is a good time to whimper because I heard that line at least ten times yesterday.
This girl knows how to work it and has been milking being sick for all it's worth. She begs for more vitamins, for medicine (yum!), to "lax" (relax) and watch lots of movies, etc. She feels so important getting her temperature taken and loves being able to wear her pajamas all day. Every prayer she prays is in a voice of great suffering as she asks to get better. Despite all the drama, I'm taking her seriously this time around because last time before I knew she was sick she said, "my tummy has a headache," and I just laughed. That night she threw-up. So, yeah, this time she pretty much has me tied around her little pinkie finger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment