Monday, December 23, 2013

Talking Muffins


Yesterday our neighbors brought us some muffins for Christmas. These were no ordinary muffins. They were zucchini apple raspberry muffins and they were quite possibly the best muffins I've ever had. They were so good, in fact, that Avery closed her little eyes, rubbed her tummy, said, "Mmmm! Yum!", and ate two of them. If that's not a compliment to the chef I don't know what is!

She was still working on her second one when I was on my way downstairs to change the laundry. That's when the following conversation took place:

Avery: Can I come downstairs with my cupcake? (better known as a muffin)

Me: Sure.

Avery: Say, "I guess so."

Me: I guess so.

Avery: "Oh, thank you!" said the cupcake with its mouth wide-open.

Wow! Talking muffins! When I said these were no ordinary muffins I meant it! ;)

No comments: