Saturday, February 15, 2014

BIG Words

Avery's been using some mighty big words lately for such a small fry. The other day she removed a magnet that was holding a picture to the fridge and narrated, "The paper went FLUTTERING down to the ground." When she found a different magnet in a kitchen drawer she picked it up and squealed, "Hi, you little FELLOW!" Pretending to put me to bed she told me, "Go to sleep, my little DARLING." When I handed her two peanuts to munch on she said, "WONDERFUL! Ganks! (Thanks!)" While making Valentines I asked if she wanted to put some glitter on them and she replied, "For a second I DOUBTED it." Riding her bike around the gym in the church she exclaimed, "Riding my bike is FANTASTIC!" At the grocery store she asked to see my shopping list. After looking it over she declared, "This looks TERRIBLE!"

No comments: