The bathtub must be a real crazy place. Not only do people have heart-attacks and die in there (no idea where that came from, btw), sometimes, if moms aren't watching real close, baby sisters can get enemas from big sisters with blue rubber bulb syringes. Lucky for June, this mom was watching close and nipped that one in the bud (or butt ;). Whew!
Concussions are also a possibility in the bathtub. Avery almost got one of those today. It happened after church when I made the mistake of telling her that I was going to go use the bathroom. Whenever I say that, she makes a beeline for the bathroom and won't come out. Why should she when she can stay in there and keep me company while still giving me my privacy?

Yeah, I take what I can get. Today after she got into her giving-me-my-privacy position, I went to grab my phone and take this picture instead of using the bathroom. She got confused when she realized I'd left and tried getting out of the curtain, but instead she got tangled, lost her balance and fell backward into the tub, smacking her head on the other side as she did. She hit so hard that Jason came to check her for a concussion.
She was fine, but I tell you what, heart-attacks, enemas, concussions--Sheesh! Beware the bathtub! It's a cRaZy place!
No comments:
Post a Comment