Monday, March 31, 2014

Poo On You

If there is ever any question about whether or not Avery is my daughter, just look at how she would treat a rat:

Today I told her the story of my little sister, Sarah, who's on a mission in Nicaragua, and how she picked up a squealing rat out of her toilet and threw it outside. When I got to the part where Sarah lifted the lid of the toilet and saw the rat, Avery jumped in with, "Suddenly Sarah sat on the toilet and pooped on it!" After a good laugh, I set the story straight and told her, "Actually, she carried it outside in her skirt and threw it into the road." To which Avery added, "And it got run over!"

That's my girl! At least that's what I was thinking until she said, "I wish we should have a rat in our toilet to poop on!" Um, no! Bad! We should never wish for a rat to be anywhere near our house.

Well, okay, so I guess the whole hating rats indoctrination still needs a little work, but at least she wanted to poo on it not name it.

No comments: