Thursday, July 10, 2014

Remember When...

Avery loves to reminisce about things that just barely happened (like that very morning) and loves making it sound as if she's talking about way back when by starting with, "Remember the time.." For some reason she likes to remember all the bad things:

Do you remember the time...

-when I shoved the peanut in my nose?
-when I was wearing my red undies and the poo started coming out?
-when Junie fell down the very last stair?
-when I threw a ball at those (my flower starts) and you put me in time-out for disobeying?
Etc. Etc.

Well, here's one that's not about something bad: Remember the time when Avery turned 3? Probably not because I haven't written about it...yet. Yep, we have a 3-year-old now, people! She's growing up. (Sniff, sniff.) Maybe this year she'll start wiping her own bum. Now that would be something to celebrate. LOL.

No comments: