Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Company

Avery always accompanies me to the bathroom whenever I have to go and became even more diligent about it after learning that I didn't want her there. She acts like her presence is my present and I should be really grateful she's there. She happily announces, "You get company in the bathroom!!!" (Oh, goody!)

I wish I could say I share her same enthusiasm about accompanying her to the bathroom when she has to go potty (50 billion times a day,) but I don't. If I had my way I'd put her back in diapers and only change them three times a day. But Jason won't let me. Rude ;) He just doesn't understand because she always makes me take her. "I need a GIRL to take me!" she pleads. Aw, well. At least she keeps it entertaining by making the best ever relieved faces as she pees and sighs, "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

No comments: