Bryce (1)- Bryce is my precious little Pill Bug, my Boo Boo Scrunch, my Preshy Boo, my Goo Goo Doll, my little Noodley, my baby now and forever! Up until now I've considered him my reward for surviving the other three. LOL. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that's about to change (heaven knows it did with Ross!) so let me tell you why he's been so easy so far. Bryce is a low-maintenance, easy-going little dude. He entertains himself and doesn't ask much of me at all. Plus, he's patient. For example, when he and Jason were the only members of the family who weren't sick, Jason was always sticking Bryce in his crib so he could go clean up throw up, etc. Bryce just played in there without complaint for as long as Jason needed. He doesn't make a fuss. When we would go on walks or bike rides or grocery shopping he'd sit in his stroller/bike trailer/grocery cart and while the other kids were having melt downs and throwing tantrums, I could always count on Bryce to never act up. He was just happy to be along for the ride. He was a dream! If he gets hurt and cries he stops ten seconds after I pick him up, no matter how bad it is. It's pretty amazing.
Bryce is the kid who's always so excited to see me. He runs to me with open arms and his adorable smile and gives me a huge hug when I get home from places. Whenever I tell him goodbye he blows me kisses. It's the sweetest thing. He loves playing with his brother and sisters and dad and doing whatever they do. He's pretty content going anywhere and doing anything. He gets so excited when Paw Patrol comes on the TV, even though he doesn't have much of an attention span for it. He hates when I wear an apron and won't stop bugging me until I take it off. He loves to eat anything sweet. I love how he clasps his little hands together whenever anyone says it's time to pray.
This year Bryce learned to walk and talk. He still can't talk much and I love that. It makes him seem like he's still a baby. He can say uh-huh, uh-oh, hi, mommy, dadda, June, more, door, mine, no, and ball. He recently graduated from sitting in a high chair to joining us at the table. He can open all the doors in the house and lock and unlock them, too (except deadbolts, whew!) His favorite memory of 2018 might be his first birthday when he ate sugar for the first time. It was life-changing. LOL. Our goal for him in 2019 is to not grow up anymore! He is the sunshine of the family and everyone of us adores him!
We love our Brycee Boo Boo!
June's little baby doll.
Bryce loves to sing and can often be heard singing trills of high notes while he lays in bed.
Hanging out with his sisters.
I left Bryce in the care of Avery and June while I went to the bathroom and this is what I came back to!
Home Depot carts are just too fun!
Munching on an apple at the zoo.
Bryce still hasn't attempted to climb out of his crib yet. Yay!
I love that these two love to sit on my lap (except when I'm trying to eat dinner!)
Bryce may be easy-going, but he can make just as a big a mess as the next one-year old!
We had a weenie roast for Bryce's first birthday and I made Jason pose for this picture cause I have the exact same picture with my dad on my first birthday! (I think it was a little too warm for Bryce.)
Bryce was one content kid after finishing off his birthday cake.
Jordan River Temple open house with dad.
Just reading in the car.
"I can't believe I can walk! This is the best!"
Bryce likes swimming but he's usually pretty content just sitting on a kayak whenever we go to the lake.
Bryce is a tow-head!
Bryce loves when he can get his little paws on my phone and make it scroll.
We had to take the ladder off the bunk bed cause Bryce was always crawling up there and throwing all Avery's stuff down. It didn't stop him.
Family hike. I debated whether or not to include this picture because everyone was so ornery, but as long as you don't know that it's kind of a cute picture. LOL.
The Dinosaur Park is a favorite stop after dropping June off at Kindergarten on the days we ride our bikes.
Bryce and his car-car.
Bryce tagging along on our Joy School hike.
Ross taking Bryce for a walk.
We had to wake Bryce up Christmas morning so he wouldn't miss the festivities. He was glad we did.
Bryce looked so adorable in ice skates and he seemed to enjoy himself. He always likes to get in on the fun.










No comments:
Post a Comment