The other day Avery told me she had good news: her voice was broken. She wasn't kidding that was good news! ;) Too bad it didn't stay broken long enough to avoid some major embarrassment in a public restroom yesterday. Here are a few of the things she said in there for all the world to hear:
I wanna see my poo.
___________
Now I'm poopin' out the other poo's falimy (family).
___________
Look at all that poo!
___________
I pooped a granola bar.
And all that was after I turned around from getting Junie out of the shopping cart to find Avery's face pressed up against a crack in the first stall peering in at some poor soul. Awkward! I put an end to that real quick.
The whole experience was one of those where you just stay in your stall until the entire bathroom has cleared out so you don't have to look anyone in the eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment