After fielding question after question from Avery about the veracity of Santa Claus, Jason decided it was time to tell her the truth.
I didn't agree. No one ever told me Santa wasn't real. Of course I had my suspicions, but I didn't want anyone to confirm them. I wanted to keep believing in the magic of Christmas for as long as I could.
Not Avery. Avery may look just like me, but good looks aside (wink, wink), she is Jason through and through. She was gonna get to the bottom of this one way or another, so I agreed to let him tell her.
Here's their conversation:
Avery: So are you Santa?
Jason: Yes, I am.
Avery: For EVERYONE?!?
Jason was pretty flattered by that. It's cute how the kids think their dad is so amazing that being Santa is not outside the realm of possibility. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment