Monday, December 3, 2018

Conversations with Siri

Jason asks Siri all kinds of stuff all the time. The kids think it's so cool to talk to a phone. Whenever they get their grubby little paws on my phone they try to do it, too.

The girls use Siri to try and gain access to my phone. "Hey Siri, I forgot my password. Will you remind me what it is?" they ask sneakily. Thankfully, Siri doesn't fall for it.

Ross, on the other hand, turns to Siri for life council:

-Hey Siri, how can I stop falling down and crying?

-Hey Siri, how can I make Ian stop being mean?

-Hey Siri, how can I stop June from getting me in fubble?

You should see how his face lights up when she responds. Never mind that her answers don't give him any guidance, he's just thrilled he can get her to talk!


No comments: