Friday, November 9, 2018

Little Librarian

June, Bryce and I went to the library the other night. Our first stop was the book return where we fed our limit (45, in case you were wondering) of books through the book return belt. Then we headed to the DVD aisle so June could look for more Paw Patrol movies for Ross. While we were browsing I set Bryce down. The next thing we knew, he was G-O-N-E! We searched high and low (and I admit I was a little panicked cause the Magna library is in a sketchy part of that sketchy town and is full of sketchy people using the computers) until we finally found him by the book return. He had grabbed a handful of books off the shelf and was running over there to feed them through. What a fun game! Unfortunately mom showed up and shut things down.

Game Over!

Sorry, Son!

No comments: