If our kids have learned anything from my example it's how to repent after you mess everything up day in and day out. When it comes to being a good wife and mother, I am a work in progress. I am so blessed to be married to Jason. He is so patient and so good to me and I don't deserve it! I know he knows I don't deserve it, but he's still as kind as can be to me all the time. I try to be as good to him as he is to me, but it's a struggle. The other day I was apologizing for being bossy and rude, and whining that it's just my nature to be that way and that it's so hard to overcome. Then Ross piped up and said, "My nature is to not boss dad."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment