Avery's favorite show these days is The Magic School Bus.
The other day she and June were painting when "Let Them Be Little" came on the radio and convinced me to consent to them painting themselves instead of the paper. As they worked Avery shared a little of Ms. Frizzle's philosophy with us. She said that she says,

Avery overheard me sharing that with Jason that night as we told him about our day. She could tell I got a kick out of it.
That was a mistake.
The next day when I went into the kids's rooms, all the furniture had been overturned and toys and books were strewn everywhere. I just about lost it, until I realized why she'd done it.
She thought I'd be so proud. Not so much.
She learned that, though we may have the same hair, mommy is no Ms. Frizzle. No, sirree! More like Mrs. Frazzled.
I don't think she'll be making messes of that proportion again any time soon.

1 comment:
Yeah, I'd be crazy frazzled if this happened too. Once when mom was teaching a cake decorating 4H class, she left for whatever reason, and we thought it'd be cool to have a food fight. Guess what, it was, but mom for whatever reason was not pleased. Can you imagine?
Post a Comment