Thursday, February 25, 2016

What To Do To A Kidnapper

I'm not sure how we got on this topic last night, but the girls were thrilled when I told them that if someone is trying to kidnap them they should do all of the mean things we always tell them not to do (hit, kick, etc.) to get away. After I gave them the green light to be mean, they couldn't stop talking about what they would do to a kidnapper. The brainstorming didn't end until they fell asleep.

Here are some of the things they came up with:

-put shampoo in his eyes
-wash his mouth out with soap
-make him swallow a penny
-scream in his ear
-put "hanitizer" on his tongue  (AKA hand sanitizer)
-make him eat a dried out lemon
-poke his eye out
-grab his arm and stick his own finger up his nose
-make him eat dish soap
-tell him he can come down our chimney and then make a fire in it

The list went on and on and on. Kidnappers be warned!

No comments: