Sunday, February 7, 2016
A Little Lazy With Laundry
Confession: Sometimes Ross goes to bed in pink pajamas with ballerina slippers on them.
Jason can't stand this, but I have no problem with it. Why not save a little money and have him wear his sisters's hand-me-downs to bed? It's not like we're taking him out in public.
Santa got word of Ross' situation and bought him a bunch of pj's in the right color, but the pink ones remain in his drawer.
Why? Because mom doesn't always stay on top of the laundry like she should. (Do you like how I avoid taking responsibility for this by speaking about myself in the third person?)
Really, it's just all part of my little plan. Last time Ross wore pink to bed Jason swore he was going to take over doing the laundry himself.
If he actually does, it will be a real victory for me and well worth every frilly girl thing Ross has ever worn. Mwahahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha, I like your plan!
Post a Comment