Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Sweet "HUH"ney

One of my biggest pet peeves is having to repeat myself. I must sound louder in my head than I do in real life because I'm asked to do it ALL the time.

Jason's learned to think twice before asking me to repeat myself because I get grumpy about it. Avery, on the other hand, has learned that I don't appreciate it, which is all the more reason to ask me to do it, right?

At least five or six times a day I get to hear her yell, "HUH?!?" at me like she's hard of hearing. The way she does it is pretty funny, but the fact that she wants me to repeat myself? Not so much. And the fact that she keeps hollering, "HUH?!?" after I do so, no matter how loud or how clear I am, isn't nearly as amusing as she thinks it is.

My Little "HUH"ney knows exactly what she's doing. All I can say is beware the Queen Bee! ;)

No comments: