We had a flash flood this summer that turned our street into a lake! Since it was too deep for cars to drive through, Jason pulled out our kayak and went paddling around.
I wasn’t home at the time so I was confused when I started getting texts from neighbors saying things like, “Your husband cracks me up!” And, “I bet Jason will be on the news!”
Then someone sent pictures that clued me in—
Haha!
Bryce was with Jason during the storm, so he was out there laughing from dryer ground.
At church the next Sunday he told his primary teacher what happened. She was amazed and said the water must have been really deep for his dad to be able to do that!
“How deep was the water?” Sister Harris asked.
“It was up to my nuts!” Bryce exclaimed.
Brother Harris told us later that his wife bonded with Bryce from that moment on. “Anyone that measures depth by his nuts is alright by us,” he said. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment