Saturday, October 21, 2023

Favorite Arch

After spending spring break camping in Moab and hiking through Arches with Grandma Ross, the kids wanted to go back for fall break. Grandma couldn’t make it this time, so I made Jason come instead. 

I think he *might* have actually liked it! 🤞🤞🤞 It was SO great having dad along! 


As we drove out of Arches I asked everyone what their favorite arch was. 

Jason said Delicate Arch.

I said Landscape Arch.

Avery (Jason’s twin) also said Delicate Arch.

 

June said all of them!

(Here she is at Pine Tree Arch.)

Ross said Pine Tree Arch. 

(He’s in a boot for a broken ankle, so he took it “easy” this go-round. See Delicate Arch way back there in the background? This was the view he and I got of it while the others did the hike.)

And Bryce? He said he couldn’t say which arch was his favorite because he’d make the others feel sad. LOL 


We love Arches!









PS Guess what we did every night around the campfire? Read Eldredge Antics and giggled! Yay for reminiscing!



No comments: