That title makes me cringe.
I took the kids swimming yesterday and had to convince Bryce he didn't need to wear a swim diaper anymore because he's potty trained. I said we could give his swim diapers away to other kids, but he wanted to keep them just incase he got "un-potty trained."
"You better not get un-potty trained!" I threatened.
"Ross did," June said.
"Yeah, I did," Ross agreed.
Truth. Ross will be six this month and it's still debatable whether or not he's potty trained. UGH! If I have to see his little bum in anything other than the bathtub or to wipe it after he poos IN THE TOILET... I don't even know what I'll do. It's all been done, and to no avail.
I've designated Ross as the kid who will change all my diapers in my old age because He. Owes. Me. Big. Time!
No comments:
Post a Comment