Thursday, July 26, 2018

Being 3

It's not uncommon for Ross to mention that it's hard being three. I believe it cause it's hard living with a three-year-old. I can't imagine being the three-year-old! It's gotta be a nightmare lots of the time.

Every morning Ross is the first kid to wake up. He comes and finds me in the office and snuggles up on my lap. The other day as he sat with me he asked, "How old is I? Why is I staying 3? Are 3-year-olds bad?"

Answers: 1) You are 3. 2) You're staying three to teach me patience. Don't think of it like Groundhog's Day where you're waking up day after day and ugh, you're still three. Think of it like a reverse Groundhog's Day where the mom's kids can't grow up until she figures out what she's doing. (So basically, I need to pull it together if we want to get out of this mess!) And 3) No, three-year-olds are not bad, they're just tricky, but we don't love them any less for being three.

One day, Ross, when you're all grown up we'll be wishing you were three again! (Or so they say! LOL!)

No comments: