Friday afternoon I was standing at the kitchen sink when I saw something fly out of the sky and land in the backyard. One word popped into my head: ROSS!!! I ran outside and looked up at his bedroom window. Suspicions confirmed. He'd cut a hole in his screen and was throwing stuff out!
To say that I was mad is an understatement. I was so mad I got the hiccups, if that's possible. When Ross saw that I had the hiccups he ran to get me his water bottle. His act of kindness was touching, especially because he should have been resenting me for getting so mad at him. I returned the favor by drinking it. Two whole sips. It had a super nasty taste to it, but I sucked it down to show my appreciation. When the hiccups were gone he put his water bottle on my nightstand in case they came back.
How can I stay mad after that?!? Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment