Thursday, January 21, 2016

Closed For The Season


When I made this hair bow holder yesterday it seemed like a good idea because obviously we have a lot of hair bows. However, it is in no way serving its purpose of keeping the bathroom tidier because now that the bows are all out on display they've become a huge attraction. The girls keep locking themselves in there with all their ponies and stuffed animals and then they all come out covered in bows and the bathroom is a huge mess.

(Note Avery's hair)

Today after nap time there were hair bows all over a stack of books Avery had been reading. When I asked her to put the bows away she said she couldn't. The books were "closed for the season" and the hair bows were holding all the pages closed. What versatile little things.

Where will I find them next? I know where...NOT where they go. That's where.


No comments: