Happy Holidays! These are a few of our favorite things from
2015:
Jason
Favorite
Phrase: Go Cougs!
Most
Requested Food: Cookies
#1 Pastime: Playing
with the kids
Greatest
Accomplishment: Raising pigs
Best Memory: Cruise to Cozumel, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman
Biggest
Aspiration for 2016: Start a 4-wheeler rental business
Ashley
Favorite
Phrase: Eek!
Most
Requested Food: Tuna sandwiches with pickles and cheese
#1 Pastime:
Creating home decor
Greatest
Accomplishment: Ross Ira Eldredge!
Best Memory:
Ross Reunion at Bear Lake
Biggest
Aspiration for 2016: Win a 5k (Hanksville, anyone? It's small enough that I might have a chance ;)
Avery (4)
Favorite
Phrase: I know!
Most
Requested Food: Peanut butter spoon, big cheese
#1 Pastime:
Making bracelets, playing “Guess Who?”
Greatest
Accomplishment: Learning to spell
Best Memory: Catching horny toads at Pam and Fred’s cabin
Biggest
Aspiration for 2016: Be a vampire for Halloween
June (2)
Favorite
Phrase: Oh ee he, oh ah ha!
Most
Requested Food: Dogurt, oatmeal, hot chocate
#1 Pastime:
Playing house
Greatest
Accomplishment: Getting potty trained
Best Memory:
Corn Lake (That’s a tie between Cornbelly’s and Bear Lake)
Biggest
Aspiration for 2016: Learn to drive
Ross (11 months)
Favorite
Phrase: Mama!
Most
Requested Food: Bottles
#1 Pastime:
Shaking his head like a bulldog to make us all laugh
Greatest Accomplishment: 7 ½ teeth, crawling
Best Memory: Every bath time!
Biggest
Aspiration for 2016: Climb the ladder to Avery’s bed
These are just a few of our favorites. Some other super important ones include family, friends, and most of all our Savior, Jesus Christ. We are so grateful for the gospel that lights our lives and gives us hope. We love each of you and wish you a happy and prosperous New Year.
Love,
The Eldredge Family





1 comment:
Best post to date, & I'm crazy hungry for all the posts. I like it so much I'm going to do this w/ my kids, grandkids & Al. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment