Avery's favorite number is 45. She says it nearly 45 times a day. Here are some examples:
Me: How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?!?
Avery: 45.
_________
Me: K, go hide. I'm gonna count to ten.
Avery: No, count to 45!
_________
When I was getting frustrated at not being able to open our ancient kitchen window, Avery told me, "Just give it a break and count to 45."
_________
She stuck her bum in June's face and said, "I want to show off my bum for 45 days." (Eek!)
_________
When June accidentally stepped on her arm Avery got mad and said, "I won't look at you for 45 days!"
_________
When she was being dramatic (again) and swore that Jason and I didn't love her I asked what would let her know we did. Her reply: "Letting me go on the top bunk 45 times a day."
_________
After I slept in this morning Jason asked me what time I went to bed. Avery butted in and asked, "8:45?"
_________
At dinner when Avery wouldn't eat her food she proposed this plan to Jason: "How 'bout set your watch for 45 hours and if it beeps and I'm not done--straight to bed!"
Uh, eating slow is recommended, but not that slow!
Sunday, March 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, poor Ash.
Post a Comment