Today I took the girls to our Regional Conference. It was scheduled to last two hours so I had the diaper bag packed full of stuff to entertain them. Avery colored some great pictures. When she showed me the first one I said, "Wow! That's awesome! Did you do that all by yourself?"
"Yes!" she said. Then motioning to everyone in the room she said, "None of those people helped me!"
When she showed me the second one I praised her again and she said, "Thanks! I couldn't have done it without me!"
After the conference was over she gifted one of her pictures to the people sitting next to us and told them to hang it on their fridge when they got home. They were honored.
Maybe I shouldn't be so generous with my praise. It looks like it might just be going to her head...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment