Beware the cow poo!
_______
When the pee comes down into my bum and almost into my undies it makes me walk on my ti-pee toes.
_______
Some poo needs its privacy (meaning, Mom, I'll take care of my business alone in the bathroom), but some poo does not (meaning, Mom, stay here and keep me company.)
_______
I want 16 pieces of grated cheese. Hurry before I change my mind.
_______
Daddy is on his bed taking a kidnap.
_______
(While Jason and I watched General Conference in the living room, Avery came in to report on how she and June were doing in the spare bedroom where they were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.)
Mom, me and June are having the Kid's Conference in Grandma and Grandpa's room with Mickey and Donald.
_______
Me: We need to write a letter to Sarah before she comes home from her mission in two weeks.
Avery: I want the letter to say, "Sorry you had to stay there for a million weeks!"
_______
Are you sure we're going to Grandma and Grandpa's house when Sarah comes home from her mission? Are you sure you're sure you're sure?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment