Today I started packing up our apartment for what I hope is the last time EVER! Moving is the worst! It's doable, even easy when you're single, but when you have a family, even a small family, it's a pain in the neck! The only fun part about it is watching Avery playing in the boxes.
Last night while Avery was sleeping Jason went and got moving boxes from our storage unit. Those boxes were the first thing she saw when she woke up this morning. Wide-eyed she asked,"Boxes?" I explained to her that we'd be moving into our new house soon. Whenever she hears the mention of the word "house" her first response is "Rod?" Rod is our realtor and Avery loves him. She always makes me include a verse about how we love Rod whenever we sing "I love Avery, she loves me." He gave her his business card and she carries it around with her. She even took it to church. Rod said he ought to give her a whole stack and she could dispense them for him. She probably would. She's a big fan.
Anyway, back to the boxes. I made Avery a box tunnel to play in while I packed. You would think she had died and gone to heaven. She was so excited to show it to "Da-da" when he came home for lunch. When Jason walked in the door she hid behind me and then popped out yelling, "Tunnel! Tunnel! Love it! Love it!" and ran over to show it to him. Hahaha! Hopefully I catch her box-lovin' bug. That would make moving a lot more bearable :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment