Hey! Remember us? The Eldredges? Yeah, so way back in March I got called to be the Young Women camp director in our ward. Life suddenly became insanely busy and updating our blog took a back burner. Well, camp went off successfully back in June and then I went into recovery mode, so the blog stayed on the back burner. Now it's November. I am fully recovered from camp (in fact it feels like it was so long ago that it never happened) and I just remembered about blogs. I just spent an hour or so reading my friends blogs and then I got an itch to update ours.
I'll keep this one short cause I just heard a squeal from Avery's bedroom. She's waking up. Ahhhhh! Just kidding.
Anyways, lots of changes in our lives these days! Jason got a new job in advising at BYU-Idaho last month so we now live in Rexburg! As much as we loved living in Farmington, I can already tell that we're gonna love it here, too, once we move out to the country, that is! We are currently living in a little apartment on Rexburg's surprisingly super busy Main Street. Can't wait to find a house and get out of town! Avery asks me ever five seconds, "Noise?" And then I have to explain to her that it was a car driving by or a train passing or a plane flying over or our neighbors having a conversation or playing their music. Yeah, can't wait to find a place of our own. We just may have found one, but I will wait until things are a little more solidified before making that announcement. Fingers are crossed!
One other change, we are anxiously awaiting the addition of another baby girl to our family. ETA: February 21st, 2013. We will name her June (after both mine and Jason's grandmas) Louise Eldredge. We are SO excited and surprised to be having another girl. Yay!
That's all for now. Pictures in the next post, promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so excited to get more updates! love baby girl #2's name. good luck house hunting (and snagging). Hoping to see you guys at Christmas????
Congrats on number 2! Girls are great. I am so happy you love Idaho, but Texas would have been warmer, 75 today.
Bushy! I can't believe your back in Rexburg! My mom told me the other day that you were moving back. How fun! I have so many sweet memories of living at carriage house. Remember cross country skiing across the field the temple is now on? Or rollerblading down the hill? Congrats on your soon to be little girl. We'll have to meet up sometime. I would love to meet your little family. :)
Post a Comment