Monday, November 19, 2012

Avery Loves to See the Temple

Since moving to Idaho and living so close to the beautiful Rexburg Temple, we've been singing "I love to see the temple" A LOT! Avery loves being sung to. She came up with her own sign to tell us when she wants us to sing her a song, which is pretty much ALWAYS! Now that she's talking more she'll do her sign and beg,"Song? Song? Song?" Now that she knows the word for song it's harder to ignore her and pretend that you don't see her doing her sign (not that I would ever do that- hehehe). Anyways, sick of singing "I love to see the temple," I decided to teach Avery to sing it to me instead. Check this out: (Ignore the horrible filming on my part. Avery was jumping all over me and I was holding my phone the wrong direction-oops!)



I love it! At first she would repeat-sing every word, but then things digressed to something more along these lines:

Me: I
Avery: I
Me: love
Avery:you
Me: to see
Avery: horsie, horsie, horsie!

Hahaha! Now she won't even attempt it. Guess she got as sick of the song as I was.

Mission accomplished. Hehehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!

Benji sings too he ask "what song?" and then tells you what you are to sing to him, but he only wants half of the verse.

At least you know where her heart is... the temple, and horsies :)

{this is leah {mohr} grammer not some crazy blogstalker.... although I might be that too :)}

Cathy J said...

SO CUTE!!!!