Back in March I took June and Ross to Moab to go hiking. We nearly froze to death at night, but it was worth it for the awesome hikes we did during the day.
The Fiery Furnace was super fun to explore!
Corona Arch was impressive and taught us a good lesson at the end… As we descended the trail back to the parking lot, we saw a canopy set up. The people inside beckoned us over. They were giving out really cool stickers that said, "Moab Trail Steward" with a picture of a big horned sheep.
They asked us if we enjoyed the hike and if we stayed on the trail. We said yes, and they gave June and I each a sticker and thanked us for being good stewards.
I looked around for Ross so he could come get one. And there he was, not on the trail. Doh! So instead of calling out to him, we pretended not to know him. LOL
He met us at the van shortly after that and we got away before they made the connection and revoked our stickers. So much for being good stewards! LOL





No comments:
Post a Comment