Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Grilling Bishop

Ross came home from his baptismal interview with Bishop Chalmers bragging that he asked Bishop the hardest question ever! 

They were coming to the end of the interview and Bishop asked, “Now, do you have any questions for me?” 

It was the moment Ross had been waiting for!

“What’s my favorite animal?” Ross asked. LOL 

Ross said he had to give clues so Bishop could guess that  it was the owl. 

Then came his follow up question, “What kiiiiiind of owl?” 

Ross was less than impressed by Bishop’s lack of owl knowledge. 

“He couldn’t even guess five different kinds!” Ross said in disgust.

“So…what is your favorite owl?” I asked sheepishly. (As the mom I should know this already, right?)

“The baby snow owl,” he said. “All baby owls are cute, but when you see the baby snow owl, it will steal your heart!”

LOL I think my heart has already been stolen by this goofy little dude! 


P.S. Ross passed the interview and got baptized on March 18! (After one little hiccup—I told him he couldn’t go dressed like that, so he refused to go at all. Eventually, I gave in. I’d rather have him looking like he looked and baptized than not!)

No comments: