Saturday, June 2, 2018

Pain Meds

Yesterday I noticed that Bryce has two new teeth coming in! Since we were getting a babysitter and since Bryce had been a bit grumpy, I thought I'd help her out by giving him some medicine. Ross saw me coming up the stairs with the syringe and he wanted in on the goodness. I told him sorry, the medicine was for Bryce's new teeth.

"My teeth feel a little bit...not growing," he said, as if the medicine was meant to help them grow.

"Well, this is for pain," I explained. "If you give kids medicine when they're not in pain, that's really bad."

"I am a pain!" Ross exclaimed. (No joke! Those were his exact words.)

Truer words have never been spoken.

But seriously, how nice would it be if there was a medicine to stop your kid from being a pain? They wouldn't be able to keep it on the shelf!

No comments: