Sunday, August 21, 2016

I Just Don't Think I'm Ready


Avery: June, because you are so nice to me I am inviting you to a sleep-over on my bed tonight. But, June, I have some rules about sleepovers. (Sounds just like Jason. Hahaha!) When someone sleeps on my bed who's never slept on my bed before, which is you, they have to go right to sleep, not talk, and not touch anything.

(Fast forward to bed time. June's stuff is all set up on Avery's bed, but when she gets back from the bathroom Avery hits her with some bad news...)

Avery: June, I'm cancelling the sleep-over.
June: Oh, that's really bad! How come?
Avery: I just don't think I'm ready for a sleepover yet. Maybe when I get older.
June: Okay :( Let me get my stuff.

Kid conversations are so funny. Poor June.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Classic commitment issues ;)