Sunday, January 4, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

If we would have written a Christmas card in 2014, this is what it would have said in a nutshell:

Jason got a promotion at work and is now Student Services Manager in the Pathway Program. His job keeps him SUPER busy, but he still manages to find time to be the best husband and dad ever! He has grown our herd of cows to a projected number of eight (after they all give birth), and plans to add chickens and pigs to the mix in 2015.



Tomorrow I (Ashley) will begin my second semester working from home as an online instructor for BYU-I. I teach Pathway Life Skills and really enjoy it. I'm a bit nervous, however, about how I'll manage juggling a job and a newborn. Ross Ira Eldredge, our first son, is expected to arrive January 29th. The sooner the better! I did a ton of canning in 2014, so much that I've sworn it off until further notice. Hahaha.



We were so impressed with the incredible willpower that Avery (3) showed this year as she voluntarily quit sucking her thumb and pulling her hair out. It was no easy task, but she did it! She is a clever, creative, careful, funny little girl who LOVES her dad. These days her favorite word is "polecat" and everything she does is faster than one.



The best way to describe June (1) is "sweet heart." She is always willing to help out and rarely has to be reminded to say please or thank you. She will do whatever it takes to make someone feel better when they're sad. She started talking seemingly overnight and has no problem expressing herself. She likes to make us laugh and has a strange/funny obsession with wolves.



We love being a family and are grateful for the Plan of Salvation that gives us the hope of being together forever.


Love,

                            The Eldredges

2 comments:

Martha said...

What a beautiful family. Happy New Year!

Shauna said...

You guys are such a cute family! Congrats on the promotion Jason and on the online teaching job Ashley! That is really cool! It's fun to see how things are going for you guys out there. Congrats on baby #3! So fun! Glad to see that all is well! Hopefully we'll get to see each other at some family shindig one day in the near future!