On January 17, 2010 - a fateful day, to be sure - Ashley was in Jason's apartment for the very first time and... THEY MET!
To celebrate the anniversary of such a momentous occasion, they each took a prized possession, namely a hat, to the top of Yellow Fork Canyon in the southwest corner of the Salt Lake valley to retire said hats forever. What follows is a photo/video documentation of the experience.
Enjoy!
Our hats' last hurrah!
Yellow Fork Panorama
Ashley's Hat
Jason's Hat
Farewell old friends!
5 comments:
Ashley Ross you just crack me up! I remember you wearing that hat every day at work, and I love the fact that your husband has a worn out one too :) You were totally meant for each other. Miss you
Ross you are hilarious! You guys are so cute. You will have to find new hats together for all the years ahead and then just like those hats you retired you will grow old and worn together!
Sniff sniff! They are in a good place now.
You guys are awesome! I love it!
Hey, the 17th, was Sam and my first date too!! Crazy. Sorry to see the hat go, but I'm sure it is in a better place now.
Post a Comment